Avionic Desktop Trainer
Reiser's High Fidelity Derivatives
Our Avionic Desktop Trainer (ADT), a full derivative of the Full Flight Simulator, has been designed to prepare pilots and flight personnel for simulator sessions at a premier stage of training. The ADT is a Classroom Solution for realistic and cost-efficient procedure-training and familiarization, with high fidelity flight dynamics, engine and AFCS model for all normal and emergency procedures, providing instrument procedures in both manual and AFCS modes including VOR, NDB, ILS, RNAV, GPS approaches. We provide FMS Lite, with virtual panel, adjustable frequencies and loadable flight approaches with the option of the hardware version of an original Garmin GTN 750. Sound model including warning and caution tones, an Air Traffic Information Service ATIS and an Instructor Operation Station (IOS), a 100% derivative of the IOS from the FFS, with mission planning, re-positioning, fuel management, wind/weather simulation and malfunction capabilities are implemented. Also available is a visualization of aircraft systems by animated schematics showing hydraulic-/electric-/fuel-systems states and One Push Operations for ADT (hover, target altitude & speed etc.).
Classroom Solutions For Procedural Perfection
- High fidelity flight dynamics, engine and AFCS model for all normal and emergency procedures.
- Instrument procedures in both manual and AFCS modes including VOR, NDB, ILS, RNAV, GPS approaches (LPV, LVNAV, LNAV+V, LNAV), Missed Approach (G/A), Direct-To-Guidance, Send to FMS (from EN7 DMAP).
- Garmin "Lite" with virtual panel, adjustable frequencies and loadable flight approaches.
- Sound model including warning and caution tones and ATIS.
- IOS with mission planning, re-positioning, fuel management, wind/weather simulation and malfunction capabilities.
- EuroNav 7 navigation kit (International Version or operator version virtual panel).
- Hardware Garmin GTN 750 FMS (original).
- ACAS Simulation.
- WXR Weather RAdar (RDR 2000 or RDR 1600 on MFD).
- SVS Synthetic Vision.
- Cargo Hook, Hoist.
- 3D walkaround by virtual 360° simulation for pre-flight checks and more.
- Flight kit comprising outside view, cyclic and collective stick and grip enhanced by active control loading system.
- Helionix® Step3 update for Airbus H145.
Simply improve your flight safety!