Avionic Desktop Trainer
Reiser's High Fidelity Derivatives
Our Avionic Desktop Trainer (ADT), a full derivative of the Full Flight Simulator, has been designed to prepare pilots and flight personnel for simulator sessions at a premier stage of training. The ADT is a Classroom Solution for realistic and cost-efficient procedure-training and familiarisation, with high fidelity flight dynamics, engine and AFCS model for all normal and emergency procedures, providing instrument procedures in both manual and AFCS modes including VOR, NDB, ILS, RNAV, GPS approaches. Also provided is a FMS Lite, with virtual panel, adjustable frequencies and loadable flight approaches with the option of a EuroNav 7 navigation kit or a hardware version of an original Garmin GTN 750 navigation kit. Also implemented are a sound model including warning and caution tones and an Instructor Operation Station (IOS), a 100% derivative of the IOS from the FFS, with mission planning, re-positioning, fuel management, wind/ weather simulation and malfunction capabilities. Further options are simulations of an Air Traffic Information Service ATIS and of an Automatic Collision Avoidance System ACAS.
Classroom Solutions For Procedural Perfection
- High fidelity flight dynamics, engine and AFCS model for all normal and emergency procedures.
- Instrument procedures in both manual and AFCS modes including VOR, NDB, ILS, RNAV, GPS approaches.
- Garmin "Lite" with virtual panel, adjustable frequencies and loadable flight approaches.
- Sound model including warning and caution tones.
- IOS with mission planning, re-positioning, fuel management, wind/weather simulation and malfunction capabilities.
- EuroNav 7 navigation kit.
- Hardware Garmin GTN 750 (original) navigation kit.
- ATIS and ACAS Simulation.
- Visualization of aircraft systems by animated schematics showing hydraulic-/electric-/fuel-systems states.
- 3D walkaround by virtual 360° simulation for pre-flight checks and more.
- Flight kit comprising outside view, cyclic and collective stick and grip enhanced by active control loading system.
- Increase your training efficiency by saving cockpit time
- Familiarize with your avionics system
- Enhance your instrument flight experience by training the full range of IFR procedures
- Train CFIT avoidance maneuvres and emergency procedures
- Outsource your start-up procedures and radio navigation settings
- Experience classroom type rating courses and priceless recurrent trainings
- Facilitate your company‘s standardization process
Simply improve your flight safety!