Reiser’s H145 FFS – Tablet IOS & Seamless Replay
Each and every training maneuver is captured including the cockpit displays in high resolution, all scenario settings and pilot inputs.
The data is available for instant replay in the dome or for subsequent in-depth analysis using the virtual cockpit displays & outside view of any of the Debriefing Stations.
During training the instructor is always free to join his trainee in the cockpit and continue to control the session from his wireless tablet IOS.
H145 FULL FLIGHT SIMULATOR
The H145 Level D simulator sets a new standard in the world of helicopter simulation. Our goal is to provide the highest level of realistic flight experiences in our Level D Simulators, where we can put flight crews into perilous situations that could never be tried in actual aircrafts. The value of such ultra-realistic flight training for pilots cannot be overestimated. Operators from various mission profiles, like HEMS, law enforcement, VIP services, or offshore operators benefit from the innovative system.
The H145 Level D simulator has a full six-degrees-of-freedom electric motion and vibration system. The field of view out-of-window direct projection display measures 240 degrees horizontally by 80 degrees vertically, with the moving imagery being directly projected using two-channel high-definition LED video projectors. With an intuitive on-board instructor operating station (IOS), sophisticated briefing and debriefing stations, which allow creating and pre-programming of training scenarios, a wide rear cabin for fast roll-on/roll-off of cockpit interchanges and mission kits, the new system provides maximum flexibility.
The FFS actually exceeds Level D requirements by offering student pilots the most realistic night vision goggle (NVG) training. Pilots can bring their own night vision goggles to train on the new H145 simulator.
The training experience on RST’s new FFS product makes a difference!
- Full Flight Simulator up to Level D (EASA, FAA, ICAO).
- Full 6 DoF electric motion and electric vibration system.
- Intuitive on-board IOS with briefing, debriefing and scenario creation functionalities.
- Direct projection dome display 240° x 80° with dual channel LED projectors.
- NVG stimulation supporting real F4949 Series and others.
- Worlwide database with customer specific high resolution insets.
- Several Level D compliant airports and more than 25.000 generic airports.
- Computer generated airborne, ground, naval and human entities.
- OSM street network with moving traffic.
- Wide rear cabin for mission kits.
- Roll-on/Roll-off cockpit interchange in less than one hour.
- HLA/DIS networking for distributed simulation.